Followers

Friday, July 06, 2007

Work..Work.. Work..

wapak~ am i talking about a company?? well actually yes... wanshishi~!

I am currently emplyed at Amkor in Laguna Technopark. this is
currently my second week in my work.. the first week was all about
general orientation and now on my second week it was about the job
proper.. although I am not really sure about what Ive applied in
Amkor, I can say that its quite related and as the day pass by my
knowledge and wisdom that I had took during my college days applies.

Wow~!
For example, my basic knowledge in Linux was used when a workstation
in the production line didnt work well. With the little knowledge I
had I can say that I had contribute a little thing that made it
possible to be troubleshoot.


Next my knowledge in troubleshooting... on my first day in my actual
work I had fix a two workstations that was broken. Two experts had
inspect that and suspects that it was the motherboard that shuts the
workstation down.. Oh well in that scenario my boss called me and ask
me to try to fix that pc. I gave a shot. and then I figured that out
and when I am lacking of informations about what really happen to the
pc, my boss called the one person who inspects it and help me. We
jumbled the 3 pc's parts and then he left to get the another cpu. When
he left I never stopped in figuring out how can I fix that.. This is
me I never give up. And then by the will of the Lord, I was able to
run the pc. I was so shock and so happy about that. My partner came
back and said, "oh naayos mo na. anu gngwa mo?" I replied "I just
remove and insert the parts and the processor from the other pc help
it run." Yah, the processor from the other pc and the video card.
That was it, My boss came and see that we just finished one unit. I
kept it from myself and the other directly go to my boss's boss and
report and explain what happen. But the credits was in his shoulder
alone. I was new and the boss's boss didnt know me... After that my
boss endorsed me with his boss and that was only the time, he knew me.
but I didnt know if he knew me as the one who fix their workstation..

It was okay for me but my boss warn me about that.. BE CAREFUL OF THOSE PEOPLE..

Well ms. darqtanian, welcome to the new environment where envy and the
survival of the fittest takes place.

-- excerpt.. miss darqtanian~!

No comments: