Followers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Do I need a reason??

Lady: Why do you like me..?
Why do you love me?
 
Man: I can't tell the reason.. but I really like  
you..
 
Lady: You can't even tell me the reason... 
How can you say you like me?
How can you say you love me?
 
Man: I really don't know the reason,
but I can prove that I love you.
 
Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the 
reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why  
he loves her but not you!
 
Man: Ok ok!!! Erm... because you're beautiful, 
because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile,
because of your every movements..
 
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met  
an accident and became a vegetable.
The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and  
here is the content:
 
Dearest,
 
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...  
Now can you talk? No!
Therefore I cannot love you.
 
Because of your care and concern that I like 
you.. Now that you cannot show them, 
therefore I cannot love you.
 
Because of your smile, because of your every 
movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you...
 
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no  
reason for me to love you anymore.
 
But does love need a reason?
I still love you... Because love doesn't need one.


sweet. thats the answer to the nagging factor of an individual..
it is a question that is really hard to answer but can be show by someone without limits..

No comments: