Followers

Friday, October 27, 2006

From A Friend

It doesn't matter what other people think or say. I don't live to please
them. What matters is, I've made the most of what I have, I had fun, I learned
from what I've done and I've lived through it all despite the gossips and
intrigues. That's being real. Just live a life fearless of other people's
shadow...

This one is awesome.. These are the words that I've been looking for.. It suits me..

as i've read this phrase from a friend, Pranswa, it hits my innerself. and then I realized how much of my time Im wasting and had wasted. I lost myself. I never knew my own temple.As if I was been kidnapped and had erase my memories.

But now, Im back, trying to soar and fill the spaces and loses I had in the past. They are memories.. but they are stain in my life.

No comments: