Followers

Monday, December 19, 2005

I love this song>>>do you care?

i just love this song.. i dunno y. basta maganda..
->the Only Thing<-
Mayonnaise

Why are we here, I can't accept the fact you're leaving me, And i'm so ashamed. God, can't you see I've been blinded by the things that i can't even hear
Why?
Needless to say that i'm going for the kill The beaty lies inside of you And not where you think it is I'm so preoccupied i don't know what to do The only thing that i will miss when i die is you.
Why are we still Climbing on mountains just for the thrill Please help me here I'm completely lost without you and i cannot kill
Why?
Needless to say that i'm going for the kill The beaty lies inside of you And not where you think it is I'm so preoccupied i don't know what to do The only thing that i will miss when i die is you.

No comments: