Followers

Monday, December 19, 2005

Me --> the other side--> DARQTANIAN

This is me... as the other side express her feelings and thoughts... i am the better half of the whole... as you can see this is my blog. my own perceptions in life, beliefs, thoughts and my insanity in my life...

My life is happy yet annoying. I can be what i am but most of the time i cannot.
I can be me.. but i cannot express it deeply because of inferiority.

my individuality makes me different from the others. my uniqueness, simplicity and jolliness caught a prince that in human being form and in present,... this human is so deeply in love with me. . and he is also lucky for having a princess like me, who truly madly and deeply in love with him. hmmmm... L U C K Y ! I never met a person as sincere as he is. love him. love you honey..

Im Kate and this is the start of my story...
enjoy...

No comments: