Followers

Saturday, October 06, 2007

What Happen?? I WISH

since September 22 or later date..
ive seen extreme changes.. changes that I am not ready to accept..

once ive felt sweetness and caring and love.. now i am feeling bitterness and less importance..

i dunno where did i get this feeling..u know what? I HATE THIS..

where is the care you used to share with me..where is the sweetness i had seen.. where is the love that i used to feel.

why is there bitterness?what happen to the promise of forever? the promise of being always there? the promise of never ending caress that i should have?

whats the problem?what the hell is the problem.

after those words you've confessed.. those words that are not harmful,though it weakened my knees.. words that I know true..words that from your inner self that knows no lie.. what happen? what just happened?
i wish it never happen.. i wish i didn't get the chance to know what you feel,though its a relieve to me..i am happy coz you felt something that other people cant feel.and you got the guts to confess.. but what happen to us? i had accepted your confessions and its okay with me.. but what happen to you?you've turn your back away from me.. and it really hurt me.

maybe im just overreacting but this is real. i never knew that we will break apart.although you claim nothings change.. but hey, i am not blind i can see and feel the differences that arises between the two of us..besny I am hurt. and i cant help it.

I WISH I CAN TURN BACK TIME.. The time that we don't have this wall that keeps blocking our way to each other..I miss you.. i miss the whole you.. i miss the closeness we had once..

can i know whats running on your mind?can i know what's keeping you away from me? is it me? is it my attitude? is it really the "KEYT"?

No comments: