Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Missing Papa

everything seems to be okay lately..
but after a long period of time.. why do i breakdown??
today october 24,2007.. i cried..
I miss papa..and i just realize it now.. at this very moment... maybe if i didnt saw a father-daughter movie.. maybe i wont think like this..
its been two years.. i miss papa... i cant help it.. i just cry..
i didn't cry for a very long time.. i kept the longingness.. the pain..the hardships of losing a father..
hardships of missing one.. i should have papa.. papa shouldnt die.papa should be here,, i am so lonely..i feel so empty..
why is this tears keep falling in my cheeks..

i am strong.. shouldve not cry.. i must be brave..

i miss someone that scolds me.. someone to correct me when im wrong..
someone who makes me pout and laugh at the same time.
i miss the moments we're together..
i can feel that there's something missing...
im not whole.. pieces of me falled apart,, and i can feel it ryt now...

why i remember you in time like this.. i know im not paying a visit in your grave.. it was my fault.. i miss u papa.. i didnt remember you because the day of the souls is near,, i just did.. my heart cant take it..

No comments: