Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Earn and Shop with Shopback

When I first encountered Shopback last December 2015, I didn't realized that it will be beneficial for me. I was skeptical that I will have cashback with the sites that I normally use to buy stuff.

Hence, I still created an account. And use it with some purchases with Lazada. I was using Lazada thru Shopback and never bothered with the "Earnings" that I was gaining during purchases. Its accumulating and I thought its just a paper money. 

Yesterday, June 15,2016, I logged in to my account in Shopback and saw that I have total earnings of almost Php1000. I got curious if I can cash it out, then I clicked "Request Payout". Ohh, it was asking me on how I will be payed-out. So I added the details needed then clicked Redeem. 

I will update you once I get my cash back.
Update: June 21,2017: It's real! My cash back has been credited to my bank account! yipee! 

Here's some tips you need to cash back using Shopback!

1. Signup with ShopbackPH.
2. Shop with the merchants that advertise within the site. 
3. Click on the merchant and wait to be redirected to the merchant's site. You can also install their Shopback buddy extension in your browser.
4. Shop as usual on merchant's site and make a purchase!
5. After checkout you will see a pending cashback in your "Cashback Details" in your Shopback Account. 
6. You cashback will turn "Redeemable" once order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange.
7. You can request for payout once you've reached "Redeemable Cashback" of Php300.00



Cash out your Cashback to your Paypal or bank account:


Keep Shopping with ShopbackPH and get a percentage of your money!


#shopbackph #shopback #cashback

No comments: