Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Goodbye

Zai jian
Itte kimasu
Au revoir
Ciao
Adjö
Goodbye
Paalam

Where's the good in goodbye?

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like
and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would
leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I

hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
Why does every film or scene that I saw about saying GOODBYE, floods my eyes with tears...
I dont want to cry, and I am not that emotional at all. It just that, there's something in GOODBYE that touches
my innerself and make me shed tears..
I can say that I dont like GOODBYE's. It is one of the toughest word EVER.
It can bring a person down.. sad.. it can take away a person's life and happiness.
It can make a person's life to be MISERABLE..

I just dont like GOODBYE's it hurts me inside...

No comments: