Followers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shit Happens

AUGUST 03,2007 09:50AM

Got exhausted and a bit culture shocked. This happen in a blink of eye.A while ago I was so happy coz I can do things that I must do.. And then as fast as the lightning strikes.. the feeling of hapiness fade away and I became really upset... I shed a tear over this matter coz this is the only time again that i felt that something aint right.. Do I did something wrong?? Why do I have this feeling of confusion and the thought of having no one to support me... What is this? Did I step your egoes down? Did I overlapped your level? Did I conquer your limited knowledge? What did I do??? Am sorry if you think that I stepped and bypass you. I didnt meant it that way. All I want to do is to help and explain.. and since I know things that you dont know because of your temporary absence. I feel so upset.. I really like to help... I shed again a tear. Its so hard to work with an environment that you really dont know... It stress you up and leave you so damn dried.. Until it tears yourself into a million pieces...

And ohh, ONE PHRASE.. "THEY DRAG YOU DOWN"

No comments: