Followers

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Its been a long time...

Its almost a month since i fin'lly blog up..
things are bit messed up today.. Im depressed, and kinda disturb.
I dont know whats happenin around me, seems its eatin me..
No communication between me and my honey...
No internet connection...
No hapiness, enjoyment...
None... There's nothing special on my journey these days...

My routines were just the same as yesterday's events..
I wake up, then got my self hooked up in the DVD collection
of my mom, the 24, from season 1 to 5. I am really "INTO" that series.
It's nice coz my brain is working when im watching that. I also THINK.

My buddy these days were the TELEVISION and the 24 series.
Its good to be back again guys..


--this is kate raymundo, a federal agent... ^_^

No comments: