Followers

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Confused and Stress

Am i so mean??? Am i that bad??? I love him but why am i sacrificing.. I know he was also hurt but I am also hurt. I dunno whats happenin to me.. I turned weird.. Sometimes am irratated...sometimes am not...Maybe Im just stress..I know my mistakes... I hope we could settle things up.. Am looking forward to talk... I will wait if I have to.. No matter how long... Basta maghihintay ako.. i will wait until its ok and the other side is ready to talk.. I dont want to hang up like this,. its so sudden and i couldnt imagine that am hangin like this here... It is hard... Am not mean.. Im just stress out and want to be distress... I dont want to have arguments.. Arguments are my weakness... Ill just hold in one thought.."If we are really made for each other, and then maybe even how rough the path we are going to take, We can still meet at the end TOGETHER..."

I Love him......
hope it is the same feeling he had in him...