Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mah Long Lost Dandang Bes!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I betcha you know this silly gurl... my dandang bes since my first year college sa Informatics..

actually tatlo kme kaso i must've not found Jicelle's pics but i know i have many pictures of us but i really want to publish this one... REALLY! coz my dandang bes and mare is so so pretty.. eheheh She's one of a kind eventhough we dont hang out that much, i know inside of me she will still be there whenever i catch some trouble..

MS. MERIAN BRION --> Certified TRUE-BLU FRIEND

BestFriend whom i can run to. One in a million. A Christian who will lead you to the right path.

O dba! Beat that Mare!. mwahmwah...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»