Followers

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lesson Your Should Learn

People have different bad sides and good sides. Physically and emotionally.
I'd like to share an experience...

Because of my witch-y act i "usually" make-"pintas" of other people appearances, although am not perfect but it seems like it became a habit for me. One time when i was listening in a place, i made fun of the speaker (this is only code names to protect the identity of that person). I tease him because of his pimpled face. it seemed like he was a pimple that bloomed a face. (pimple na tinubuan ng muka nyahaha). then suddenly after a few days "SHOCKS!!!!" pimple starts to appear in my face.. Is this KARMA, i said. and then after that day pimple didnt stop to appear.. i was so worried its been two weeks since i had my pimples... IM SO SHY to face other people because of this ugliness... Although i know that i am not pretty but i dont wanna be more like a monster because of this pimples. YUCKY.

LEsson Learned: DOnt Tease Other People , Remember That KARMA strikes as fast as you expect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»